Monday 13 April 2015

JENNuinely Interested In... ME!



Jen... that's me, and I am interested in so many things, and so I've decided to write about them! 

I'm twenty six, live in Dublin, Ireland avec the parents, and although its not the "ideal" it has allowed me to continue in education for the longest time.

I'm currently finishing up second year in Psychology and although I'm still finding my feet on "which path to choose," I really do love the course and hope to stay in the field and make the monies in a few years! 
Summer is long and lonesome at times and so bloggin' is the way to go!!

I'm Youtube obsessed,  I mostly watch vlogger families,but also love fashion,beauty and the "chit chat" videos, Basically I enjoy spending waaaaaaay too much time on there watching others live their "fantastic" lives! 
I would love to be part of the Youtube community and maybe one day I will, but I'm sure not up for the hate they experience! 


For the blog I shall talk about my interests... clearly!!  which will include the likes of
Make-up for acne prone skin, including SOMETHING TO MATTIFY my greaseball face! 
Products to make the eyebrows on FLEEEEK! 
Hair products for fine hair that has been dyed way too much!!  
Being tall and PLUS size!
Baking (all the cakes)
Life.. I love to ponder! 
Travel
Food Glorious Food!! 
Movies and Netflix <3 
 And finally anything my sweet self desires to discuss!!

This is my life motto, I never wanted one, but sometimes you really need one!! 


           "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
                 Samuel Beckett




1 comment: