Monday 25 May 2015

I Nose my Pore Strips!

Blackheads… Why do they seem to congregate around the nose area? Why??!!

I find now that I’m wearing tan more frequently and I use it on my face, I’ve more issues around blackheads and blocked pores, but not necessarily spots. 
I was doing my usual wander around the cosmetic area in Penneys/Primark and saw these…





 And for E1.50 for four strips in individual sachets I though why not, I wouldn’t be bothered with the Biore as I’ve heard mixed reviews.

So brought them home, gave them their photo shoot, then cleansed the face, followed the instructions, 
I do like leaving it on ages while I watch some YouTube, then slowly peel it off like set concrete.. 
I’m sure a lot of women love that feeling.  
And I’m glad to report they work really well, plenty of gick (ew) was on them! 



And my nose felt so smooth for days after so I will repurchase them again.
What else can I say but I do feel like they need a mention as they are cheap and add a little extra to a pampering evening! 


I also use a proper extraction tool after a hot shower on my face, but it’s far too painful on the nose area, but it's great for the softer, pudgier areas like the cheeks and chin, I follow the procedures then with a witch hazel toner from the Boots brand which helps close the pores again and I feel sterilises my face to prevent a breakout!

If you liked this why not check out some of my other posts!?

Sure Maximum Protection Antiperspirant

Frizz Ease Serum

Why not join me on Facebook?
Click Here to Join me on Facebook

Thank you 

1 comment:

  1. I got the Glamglow facemask. Pricey at €51 but I've used it twice and it pulls all the gunk from my skin! Love it! Blackheads are nearly totally gone. And my skin is so much smoother.

    ReplyDelete