Wednesday 6 May 2015

To DYE for..my Eye Brows

So I have a post coming about the products I use for my brows, but tonight I decided to dye them
 and so I’m taking you on my journey… well I have done them before!

I’m using the Swiss O-PAR brand that I found in a chemist for half price one day, it can be used for both eye lashes and brows, but frankly I would be terrified to dye my own lashes, the fear of dying my eyeball is real.
Some pictures of the packaging, whats inside and the bits I needed.








I don’t tend to touch my eye brows with a tweezers, I just can’t be bothered, and for E7 I can get them threaded elsewhere (I will discuss that in the other post)

I just find dying them simple and quite gratifying to see that there is some shape… although wonky, to my brows!

The Procedure of darkening!!
 i. Dip cue-tip into bottle “1” and cover the eyebrow completely until drenched. 
ii. Put the timer on for approximately six-eight minutes, wait… 
iii. Make sure your wipe away excess product around the brow, as it does dye the skin 
iv. With the other side of the cue-tip smear the gel from tube “2” over the brow and freak out because its black… but it’s not!! 
v. Immediately wipe away all excess with a wet wipe and voila!!! 
 That easy!!

And I recommend it to anyone really, saves me a fortune and I find when I use it I don’t need to fill in my brows for my day to day look.

BEFORE

DURING WITH THE PRODUCT ON

AFTER

CLOSE-UP,BEFORE

CLOSE-UP,AFTER


I clearly need a little trip to have my brows re-threaded but I’m happy with the colour!
I’ve seen many people re-dying the brows again for more effect, but I ain’t got time for that!!

This works well for day to day in college and pottering around, otherwise I do still use a product in my brows… you will have to stay tunes to see that post!

Thanks for reading my snippet, why not take a gander at my other pieces of writing!

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment